ERASMUS FOR YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS
The European exchange program for Entrepreneurs
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme which gives new or aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs running small businesses in other Participating Countries. The exchange of experience takes place during a stay with the experienced entrepreneur, which helps the new entrepreneur acquire the skills needed to run a small firm. The host benefits from fresh perspectives on his/her business and gets the opportunities to cooperate with foreign partners or learn about new markets.
Are you thinking of starting your own business, or have you recently done so?
Or perhaps you are already running a successful business and would like to expand it to new markets, or get fresh ideas? Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs could be for you!
Who can participate?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs or entrepreneurs who have been in business for no more than three years;
- Owners and/or managers of a business established in one of the countries participating in the Programme.
What are the benefits of the programme?
- If you are a NEW ENTREPRENEUR you will have the opportunity to experience on-the-job training at a foreign company, with financial support to cover travel and accommodation costs, to understand how to successfully start your own business or strengthen the foundations of your newly established company.
- If you are an already ESTABLISHED ENTREPRENEURS, you will be able to work with a motivated and energetic young entrepreneur, who can make an important contribution to your business by bringing new perspectives, skills and knowledge, as well as informing you about foreign markets and accessing new business opportunities.
How to apply?
The application must be submitted ONLINE. Before applying, please contact Microfinanza Srl (firstname.lastname@example.org), an intermediary contact that will provide free support in filling out the application and searching for possible exchanges.
To apply, you must be in possession of the following information and documents
- Curriculum vitae (preferably in English);
- Motivations (preferably in English);
- If you are a New Entrepreneur, a BUSINESS PLAN (you can be supported by Microfinanza to prepare one)
For more information, your can write to email@example.com.
Microfinanza will support you through all phases of the exchange: application process, find you perfect host/entrepreneur, take the best from this experience.
Visit the official website of the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is an initiative of the European Union
→ New opportunity from Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
30th Network Meeting
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs 30th Network MeetingThe 30th Network meeting is designed to...
Webinar – Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
Discover the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs ProgrammeShape your international career Do you want...
New opportunities from Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme!
New opportunities for New Entrepreneurs in Italy Are you a New Entrepreneur - from EU countries -...